Thursday, November 3, 2011

Venture Galleries

Marketing

I am proud to announce that I will be working closely with Venture Galleries, a small publishing and marketing company, to promote my books.

I met Caleb Pirtle at the Giddings, Texas book signing I recently went to and was impressed with his professionalism and his goals for my books.

As part of my requirements, I will be writing a blog once a week on their site that will address teenage topics and other book related ideas. I'm excited to be entering into this new phase of writing and hope to continue getting my books more exposure.

The great news is that he is looking for new authors right now, so if you are interested in joining the team, now is the time to do it.

You can find more information on Venture Galleries at their website here. http://venturegalleries.com/

As always, I will continue to post blogs here as well in order to help with publishing and editing those books you keep sending me!

MG Villesca

No comments:

Post a Comment