Thursday, November 17, 2011

Patrick Dati

An Interview

I recently had the privilege of interviewing Patrick Dati. My heart started to pound, the tears threatened to escape, and my questions got lodged in my throat.

What an amazing survivor. His recounting of the events that changed his life were matter of fact and slightly detached. I could only wonder whether or not I would have the courage to stand up and speak out if something so tramatic had ever happened to me. The strength and the courage that would take would destroy a weaker person.

But Patrick is not weak nor is he going away quietly. His message is clear: stop bullying, become aware of what is happening around you and don't let your fear and shame get in the way of telling someone what happened to you.

Read my entire blog @ www.venturegalleries.com

And visit Patrick's website to find out more @ www.youandmecanstopbullies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment