Thursday, July 21, 2011

Upcoming Release

I've had an overwhelming request for a sequel to the book Getting ME Back. Because of this, I've decided to start writing that in November after the release of book #3 The Truth About ME.

It has been a real pleasure reading the reviews (some good and some bad) for the last two books and a special thank you goes out to those who've contacted me on my Facebook page as well as through my website.

The Truth About ME is taking longer than we expected simply because it has been harder to write. Sexual molestation is hard to read and harder to write but I am trying to do Julie justice by spending a longer time telling her story. I think my readers will appreciate all the work.

Thanks again to all my readers for sticking with me.

MG Villesca

No comments:

Post a Comment